Friday, November 20, 2009

My luck drop with the currency of US dollar…

Everything just don’t went well. It all start when the US dollar currency rate started to drop…
First my precious w850 having a bit problem with the screen, then it spread to the lights, follow by the button, eventually the whole upper part of it can’t be used at all… Sad… It had been accompany me for 2 years… It was my PMR present from my parents… Will send it to be fixed if it still can be fixed.


Second, the hardworking me had went for almost every class. Just when the day I started to get a little lazy and miss 2 classes, the lectural call out names one by one… Zzz… I mean if only once still acceptable la.. But twice? Speechless….


Third, the one that hurt the most… Since I can’t book the air ticket with my debit card, I ask some help from my senior, Ah Wong. He help me to send my information to his clerk (don’t ask me what clerk, even I don’t know). Then his clerk will help me to book. I mention to him I want to book at 18th December. Then things went wrong… Problems were not on the date but the price. The stupid air ticket has a sudden rise from RM156.95 till RM286.95!! WTF!!! Stupid firefly airline!!! And the funny thing is the price only rise for the particular day. Others remain the same… There is something I need to clarify. It’s not my seniors fault, it just the matter of my luck…


Fourth, I intend to go for a movie recently which turn out to be the most famous topic in the world now – 2012. But these days I m kinda busy so I planned to watch it in the coming days la… But then my friends told me that it might be banned soon because the MUI( I think is some Islamic association) thinks that the movie is putting the something about the Iman to a lower state. In easier way to said the just don’t want the Islam prophet( there is a prophet from the Islam bible about dooms day too) to look bad la…


Now I just hope things won’t went worse… Wait… In movies, whenever they said things won’t went worse, it always will. Better to said. “Is that all you got???”


The US dollar currency is raising slightly today. Hope that my lucky will rise along with it… I had enough of it…

P.S. no photo will be upload lately due to the broken phone issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment