Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still...

Blok 2 done. But not really satisfying. Most probably need to remedial… T-T

Now just left blok 3 & 4 to go. Then is time to go home for some reunion. It’s going to be a very busy month but yet still boring. Hope all those assignments can kill some times… We will be having class form 7am till 12pm for 3 days, and another 3 days will be having form 7am till 3.30pm… Don’t need to feel by yourselves, even you just heard the time you know it’s suffering…

6 subjects need to be done for this blok within one month.

  • Ilmu Kesehatan Anak
  • Psikologi
  • lmu Kedoktoran Gigi Anak
  • Psikiatri
  • Komunikasi Pasien-Doktor
  • Pendidikan Masyarakat

As you guys can see. Still boring but there are tons of assignments coming up. We are having 4 assignments for one subject. 3 for groups and 1 for individual if not mistaken. Well, group work usually done by some people not included me. So 3 down 1 to go.

Mum, Dad, I want a motorcycle at here… More convenient for me to go around… I don’t want to stuck in my room all of the time…

Here some good news, I’m going back before Christmas!! Hooray!! Guys, free out some times for me when I get back, okay??

外国的月亮并没有比较圆

No comments:

Post a Comment