Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Going Home!!

Finally… 18th December 2009 is just right in front of me… I still remember that I said I will only be going back next year. But now I’m back to celebrate both Christmas and New year. WooHooo!!!!

I get a C+ for my blok 4 result. As I said in faceboook, I’m definitely not going for the remedial. Who is stupid enough to go suffer twice? ( Apparently alot…)
Well, now I can only await Flight FY3413, 12.20PM, 18th of December. In the mean time, I have been exploring the other side of Medan, which is the place where most of my Indonesian friends lived at, near Thambrin. Not a bad place, but not much to describe about too.

Oh ya, We went for a movie, Storm warrior 2. For me, it’s confusing, stupid story line, and very annoying sword sound effect, it’s really hurting my ears, the sound effect is just too sharp. Giving a rate 1.5 out of 5. The only thing that can be watched is the fighting part.(Even its confusing)


P.S: No souvenirs is bought.. I ran out of money. Thanks to the stupid Maybank and my stomach. XP

1 comment:

  1. oioi han, thamrin a, not thambrin...haha
    hav a nice holiday yo.. c u on 25 Jan o..
    nb: dont forget to bring me some souvenirs yo... ^^

    ReplyDelete