Sunday, January 24, 2010

My family

I have done so many things within this month. But the most important thing is I spent alot of quality time with my family and my friends. Miss them so much… Last time when I left, the sad feeling didn’t be with me for too long. But I bet this time it will take at least 2 weeks to make me feel better..


Everyday, wake up at noon, wait my mum to come back from work and had my lunch with her and my brother if he didn’t have class in noon. After that, my mum went out back to work and I just find some stuff to do. Play piano, online, sleep, watch movie…. Til my mum come back again. Sometimes I help out my mum in the kitchen, if my dad still havn’t reach home yet.


Then we wait for my younger brother to reach home, take his shower, then we are off to dinner. We talk about what happen on each other everyday and sometimes my elder brother and my dad will come up with a little argument. Most of the time the end up tie.


After the dinner, we clean things up. Wash the dish, clean the table, throw the rubish. But most of the time my parents are the one doing the job. 3 of us just slip away and go to do our own stuff.


After my dad throw the rubbish, I have to walk my dog to eat and bring it to walk around until it “excrete” at somewhere away from home. After its done, it will be allow to play around inside the house until it break something.. again..


8 p.m. is the time we watch the news and have some dessert, most of the time we have some fruits like banana, papaya and apple. When the news end, my parents will continue on the tv and we will go to find our own stuff to do until we went to bed.


Everyday, its almost the same routine. It sounds simple. But it is a routine that I wish to bond to it forever. I don’t like to be away from my family.. I like to argue with my brothers, fight with them over some stupid reason, complain to my parents. It may look like we had a bad relationship but this how we keep this family togather. This is my family

Its kinda ironic. One have to lost something to know the value of the thing.. I have lost my old life and i can only have this kind of life twice in a year nowdays.. People.. Be thankful on what you have, what you are, and what you are in..
Me and my parents in Subang airport

1 comment: