Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happiest Moment ^^

In this month, just the day before I come back to medan. I have experince my happiest moment in my life so far.. Seriously.. U guys really make me feel like wanna quit my studies and stay with u guys…

There are 3 places I have to go to at that night. Dinner with family, dinner with nicole them, and the birthday party for jason, mei er and chai huat. 1st I ate with my family in house, then I went to steamboat king to have my 2nd dinner with nicole them. Waited for them from 8:15 til 8:45.pm. Cuz Elvin gt stuck in traffic jam and just reach home at 8:30.

Then at 9 something I have to leave and go to the birthday party. They ask me to be back to this dinner right after I have done at there. 1st I tought they might just hand some present to me for farwell. So I just say Okay and left to station 1. After at there. Chit chat for a while, sang birthday song, gave them their wishes and straight away head back to Steamboat King.

We keep on eating and chating til the restaurant almost close. Suddenly, Nicole and Hui ting push the stuff on the table away and make some space on the table. Then the a box has replace the empty space. I m totally stunned at that moment when I saw that box and what its written inside.


OMG!!! You Guys!! This is really a BIG SURPRISE!! Speechless!! I know nothing but just keep smiling at that moment. Nicole Choong, geng la, make me speechless d.. I really hope that moment could be preserved til the end of my life.. Within these 2 days, you guys got no idea how many times I have cried when I saw those photos.. U GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!


After that I get a present Nicole, Hui Ting and Ee Hon. As the time moves on and so do us. We went to old town to met with Jason because Hui Ting have a gift for him. Take a few photos at there.All togather


Have the best night ever.. But still, moments can only be preserved in mind.. I have to accept the fact that i have to go back and continue my studies.. Thank you Guys and Gals.. Miss u all... >.<


2 comments:

  1. hey dude, u know what??
    was tearing when i read ur post..
    am happy with what we had did..
    its worthy..
    i wanna make u cry, but failed..
    can only made u speechless..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U did make me cry..
    I cry so many times when i saw the photos i take with u all.. U succeed d la...

    ReplyDelete