Sunday, March 7, 2010

Post post.

Didn’t blog much ain’t I? Thanks to packed schedule and all kind of assignment and outgoing. It had already been a month since my last blog, but who cares?? Not much people read my blog. The good thing about leaving the blog for some time, is having so many craps to talk about. Now I even don’t know where to start… Follow by date or most boring till exciting??

When I back to Medan again, its feel much more down and empty than the 1st time I came here. Thanks to my precious friends and family. They did so much stuff till I really feel how warm and happy it is to be to them together… I even think to quit my studies n stay in there forever… The feeling went better when I was stuffed by my classes and assignments. Think less, feel less, hurt less.

Things remain boring till something pissed me off. Since we have to move away from our current hostel, we have to find a new one. By chance I found out there are a empty store room than can turn into a room in my seniors’ house. It would be my first choice to move and stay with them. But then, I did something wrong. Being nice, I ask a bloody hell fucker, brainless, weird hair colour, jibai, son of a bitch, fat dullard, pompous ass with sweaty dewflaps, stinky swine, show off, shameless, bosom where are he going to stay and leaked my info about where I m going to stay. On the next day, this unholy arse had went to that place and see the room and even said he want to stay there. FUCK OFF!!! Then, the next day I went there and told the owner of the house i want the room. Maybe she is not sure about that I m going to moved there, she didn’t reserved the room for me and given the room to that swine like bastard that paid to her. This particular dung-beetle had sacrifice the rest of his 3 months of contract just to get the room. Didn’t see that coming… Well, facts can’t be change. He stayed, I forced to find another room. Damn that. If only I wasn’t that nice… Have to learn to be bad somehow. At least not letting this kind of situation to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment